3D atlas made up by satellite images
If you like geography, thanks to the Internet you can get to know the planet like you could never have imagined. The web is an endless source of videos, images and applications like Earth Explorer, with which you will be able to view satellite images of Earth.
Earth at your feet
View bird view images of countries and cities from all over the world. Find out all the geographic features of any country on Earth thanks to Earth Explorer, a perfect program for educational and scientific environments.
- Digital map of Earth in 3D formed by high resolution satellite images, images with shadows and topographic relief maps.
- Check images from 270 countries and regions, more than 40,000 cities, more than 15,000 islands and more than 50,000 earthquakes that have taken place since 1973.
- Includes real-time support for GPS navigation by means of satellite maps.
- Find out political frontiers and demographic data. View coasts, rivers and lakes or find out geographic coordinates.
- Edit your own positioning points and routes.
- Check GPS data and synchronize it once you connect a navigation device.
- Calculate distances, search by name, alternate between night and day shadow effects, etc.
An entertaining way to expand your knowledge of the globe.
Earth Explorer is a 3D atlas that will allow you to explore the planet in a unique way in real time. If you want to find out more about the planet you live on, or you're looking for the perfect complement for a GPS navigation device, you should download Earth Explorer for free.
- Requires an active Internet connection to work.
- Some features are limited in the trial version.